“Where children are valued and success is recognised”
Our school values are:
- To promote a positive ethos where everyone is valued as an individual and treated with respect.
- To provide effective and enjoyable teaching and learning opportunities in a well managed and efficiently organised school.
- To establish a calm learning environment in which children feel safe in the knowledge that all are expected to conform to high standards.
- To enable all children to work towards achieving their highest potential via a structured, challenging and differentiated curriculum.
- To work in partnership with our parents and develop continuing positive links with the local community.